How to Apply
The programme is open to graduate students of law. The undergraduate degree must be completed before the beginning of the programme. Applicants must have excellent knowledge of the English language and should be interested in criminal justice and its transnational implications.
Please print out and fill in the application form.
Each application for admission is automatically regarded as an application for a scholarship. Applications must contain:
- a scan of the completed application form;
- a letter of motivation;
- a curriculum vitae;
- a certificate of successful completion of studies;
- a transcript of the applicant’s academic record;
- proof of excellent English language skills;
- a high school diploma;
- further certificates, or letters of recommendation, if applicable.
The application deadline for the course starting in 2014 is 31 May 2013.
Applications in English shall be sent ONLY in electronic form (e-mail) to email@example.com.